Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Writer's Block...

I have taken a break from writing and hope to get back into this soon.  I just do not know what to write about right now.   I am to doing a few deals and coupon trips, but I don't really want to write about that.  I have not done much lately around the house, so not much to write about there.  My health is great, so nothing much on that, and we do not have anymore trips planned in the near future.   So I guess I am a bit boring right now.

There are some deep thoughts going on in my mind, but I am not willing to put those into words yet.  

Check back every now and then and I might surprise you. 

No comments: