Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sleepless

Note to self:

One should never see 3:25 am during the work week.  Ugggh.  It has been a long night.  For some reason I woke up at 12:49 am.  I have been rather "snotty" tonight, maybe that woke me up.  I guess it is a carry over from the little bout with pneumonia.  But anyway, I woke up and have not been able to go back to sleep.  I have been to the computer twice, taken the dog out at 2:15, gone back to bed , (twice) and as of yet, am still wide awake.  Husband is really not even snoring, which usually is the culprit. 

Soon, I will reach the point of no return. You know,  that moment where I might as well stay up.  I just hate to think of going through tomorrow with only 2 1/2 hours of sleep. 

No comments: