Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mail Call


Today was a very good day at the mailbox!

The breakdown:

  • Kraft First Taste free product coupons. I LOVE Kraft! There are coupons for 6 free items! (Kool-Aid Fizz Drink Drops, Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese, Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza, 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat, and Ritz Crackerfuls) If you are not a member then you should go to here and sign up. I have gotten lots of free product coupons from Kraft this way.
  • A full size eye shadow quad from Loreal. I signed up a while back for Loreal product testing and I did a survey on mascara. This was my gift for doing the survey.
  • A sample of Secret Clinical Deodorant from WalMart (great source for samples)
  • Samples of Dove shampoo and conditioner, also from WalMart
  • 2 free samples of Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets. ( I LOVE these)
  • Home Made Simple coupon book (great coupons)
Pretty good haul for one day! Cheap is good, but free is better!


No comments: