Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kenya Bound

Tonight husband and I drove over to the Bible college town to see our youngest and to take him out to dinner before he leaves on Thursday for Kenya. Usually when we show up to take him to dinner he asks if a few friends can join us, (we have had as many as 7 before)…we lucked out tonight, only one friend joined us. This guy is also going to Kenya and we were glad to meet him. We went to the local Cracker Barrel. Yum. I figured a tasty All-American meal would be good for the boys. We also delivered airplane goodie bags for youngest to pass out to the kids on the trip. It is a long flight you know.

So keep him in your prayers that God would bless their labor and help them be a blessing to those they meet. Pray that God would prepare their hearts for what they will see and experience. And while you are praying you might put in a word or two for me. While I love it that he is going, I know I will be at greater peace when he is home. I thought I was fine, but the tears came when we said goodbye. I am sure he expected that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for your Family and You Silver Belle. Sounds like you have so much on your plate.

Hugs to you.