Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A bug in the rug...or at least in the house

Sometimes the men are just too competitive. I said I was sick. I stayed home from work on Monday. Well, now husband has decided to be sick as well. Only thing is, he is sicker than I was. Some things you just don’t need to win. He went from zero to miserable in about 12 hours, and I sent him to the walk-in clinic today. That is something quite rare for him to agree to so early in a sickness. He has drugs, he should get better, and soon, I hope. However, I will let him win this one and shall not get sick again.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

He better be well tomorrow! I'm not driving three hours with 4 kids to visit a sick Great Uncle Greenteeth...and who else will be there to bird whistle at them?

Queen Mother said...

hummm....sounds like his brother.

hope he is better real soon.
maybe he needs to go to the beach and soak up some sun.