Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Doubles!


Double coupons at our Kmart again...   

Although, if you live in my area you saw that it does not say so on the flyer, but they are in-fact doubling.  

This would have been $107.00 before coupons,  (lots of grocery items this time) but all this loot only cost me $18.55 .   

The only thing missing from the picture is another 12 pack of Pepsi, because husband is taking that to work.  

I know that saving coupons and planning out every shopping trip takes a lot of time, but it is well worth it!  

I did concentrate more this time on non-health / beauty items.   I only bought a few.  I tried to focus on the grocery coupons I had.  I wish our Kmart had a larger grocery section, but I am not complaining.  

Don't know if I will go back for much more though, I am very stocked up.  

No comments: