Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Friday, May 15, 2009

What a Deal !

I so love my coupons.  Today we were in another town to pack youngest up to come home for the summer.  While there I was able to take advantage of some amazing coupons from Target.  I had 52 coupons in all,  (glad you weren't behind me?) about half were Target printables, and the others were manufacturer coupons.  Many of them were Kraft coupons that I printed this week at home.  Target allows you to "stack" coupons by using one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item.  Big savings result. 

I love when I am able to get grocery items at such a good deal.  Many of my bargains are health and beauty items.   The total before coupons was just over $102.00 .  The receipt below shows I paid just $42.48.  I saved over $60.00!   This portion does not show all the coupons.




No comments: