Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Mail Call


I love it when my mailbox holds surprises.  I guess that must be the kid in me.  Today I had 2 nice items. The first was a box from Pssst, a word-of-mouth, product sampling web-site from General Mills.  In the box was a full size sample of the new Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters.  Yummy stuff, I might say. Pssst will send you great products and coupons that you can share with your friends.  You then  get an email to take a brief survey.  It is a pretty easy way to get great coupons and try new products. Go here  if you want to sign up.  The next item was a $4.00 coupon for a Pace product.  That will translate into a pretty big jar of salsa. Pace has an instant win game, and although I thought I would never win, I finally did   Go here to play. 

Little things make me happy.


No comments: