Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OY Vey

Will things ever slow down? We have husband's folks mostly settled in, we have had the big sale, and more family is coming in tomorrow to help with the cleanup of what is left before closing on the house. I should be able to breathe easier, right. Not yet, because school starts the day after tomorrow for me, and youngest has to pack in the next two days for his return to school. We have a major prayer request in that department, so all of you prayer warriors, start praying that his placement on the list for an apartment on campus advances by leaps and bounds in the next 3 days. There was a mix up with his application for fall, and as of yet, he has no apartment. We are praying really hard around here for this to fall into place.

My house needs attention, but may not get all the attention it deserves until Saturday. I can live with that.

So, since my time is precious right now, I will keep this short and sweet, and request prayers from all of my friends that an apartment opens up. Soon.

No comments: