Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Long Summer

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I am never ready for the first day of school, but once I get there, I am okay. I am fighting a back to school headache tonight though, so I will be more ready when that goes away.

It was a busy summer, I did not check a lot off of my own list, but I was able to help a lot with the important job of moving the in-laws. I am grateful to have been able to help as I did. My own stuff will get done in time. Things will actually slow down now that the folks are moved, school is starting and youngest will be moving back to his school.

Funny, I will go back to school to relax!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you at work again. i missed seeing your smiling face and talking "couponing" with you. Welcome back!

kara