Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I WON !

I RARELY win anything to speak of.  I was delighted to find that I had won a prize from one of my favorite blogs.  The blog is titled: Stretching a Buck, and Marcy chose me in her recent "Couponizer" give-a-way!  I am so excited about this product and have been wanting to try one.  It will be perfect to hold my clipped coupons.   I love her blog and have had it listed in my sidebar for a very long time.  Not only is she great for helping me spend wisely, she was even thoughtful enough to give me words of encouragement on my blog when I was going through my health issues.  Stop by her blog and stay a while!

Plus, you should really check out getting a "Couponizer" for yourself. 

No comments: