Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

Things have been pretty busy around here so I have not updated for a few days. 
This past weekend we went to Tennessee for our nephew's wedding.  It was a nice little get away for us and we had a great time with family.  I cannot believe that this "little" boy who loved transformers and Michael Jackson could be getting married.  I guess time flies.

Last night I hit Walgreens hard and it was quite an amazing trip.  I did not take a picture, but I  should have.  I did MULTIPLE (14) transactions and ended up getting $118.00 worth of stuff for $21.00.  It was such a wide variety of food items and health and beauty and that is always a good thing.  My Walgreens is so easy to work with, and just so you know, I ALWAYS step aside and let people pass in front of me.  I never want to anger their other shoppers, or the clerks for that matter. My 14 transactions were during 3 trips to the store, luckily they are really close. 

Today at the end of the school day I was able to share the ins and outs of shopping at Walgreens with a couple of teachers.  That was fun.  I really do intend to host some coupon classes in the future.  I just need to get my materials in order. If you read my blog and are local, please comment sometime and let me know if you would be interested in attending a class in the future.  I need to do this.  I feel this has been such a blessing in our lives and has cut our spending way down, and I need to pass this knowledge on. 

No comments: