Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Count Down

Spring break here I come...it is getting very close! Tomorrow is a long day though, parent- teacher conferences all evening and then again Thursday morning, and then I am off! We will be doing pretty intensive remodeling next week, but I will be happy to be off work for a while.
Tonight I have spent the evening doing some much needed organizing of some paperwork, and I am trying to perfect my coupon storage system. I think I am close to having the system I want, and might even post pictures someday soon. I am becoming addicted to this coupon/rebate game and I need to get it under control and in some in some system of organization quickly.
Not much else tonight. I am tired and need to get to bed early. Good night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh good I want to see pictures and hear more about it and I definately explore it more for my family.