Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bathroom ~ Before / After

The first two pictures show the 11 year old sponge painting, and a color scheme that could promote nightmares. I must say I am much happier with the calm, homey look we have now. Remember, I have a very small bathroom, with a window in the middle of the main wall. I think we did the best with what we had to work with. I love it.

Some of the pictures are a bit washed out due to the flash, so the color does not show up. You will have to scroll down and see the color and imagine it on all the walls.

I am waiting on a few "pretties" for the finishing touches, and I am going tomorrow to look for towels. I have NEVER had a complete set of matching towels for a bathroom, so I will check into that.

I am tired, but happy.





No comments: