Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, May 19, 2008

I am so blessed




The first picture is of the group of high school girls from church that I am fortunate enough to spend time with. They meet at my home every other week and we sit together during youth hour on Sunday mornings. I love these girls. They bring laughter into my life and at the same time keep me accountable in my Christian walk.
The second group is of another silly group of girls. (Sadly, one could not make it at our monthly girls night out, but in this picture the rest of us are enjoying our new rain bonnets, courtesy of one of the girls.) This group also brings laughter into my life and keeps me accountable.
I boast a lot on this blog about my bargains and my good deals, but this is what my life is really all about. While I might be establishing a reputation for bargain hunting and deal catching, the things that will matter most are relationships. My relationship to Christ and to people are what I really want my reputation to be based on.

No comments: