Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

House Party Rocks!


Remember the free chocolate delivered to my door?  That was courtesy of House Party, a word-of-mouth group that sends merchandise for you to share with your friends or tell them about.  Well, I hit the gold mine again, because I just found out I have been selected to host a Rowenta Project Style House Party.  While I will not be able to hand out Rowenta irons, I do get a FREE Rowenta Pressure Iron and Steamer!  I am really excited about this.  I do get some cool freebies for my friends and I will be letting them in on my plan soon.  The premise of this party is really cool.  You are to get your friends together, each are to bring 2-3 articles of clothing that they do not want and you then press and share!  Sounds fun to me, and I have tons of clothes that I am not wearing.    
If you have not joined House Party, then you need to soon.  My first few events were pretty simple, but since then I have been able to get some great things! 

No comments: