Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Whole Lotta Nothing

Not so much new around here. I have been busy however with many things:

  • Husband and I have been doing a lot of cleaning and de-cluttering
  • I have made a daily trek to Kmart to take advantage of double coupons
  • I had two out of town medical appointments this week- one just a follow up regarding my thyroid replacement medicine (need a slight adjustment)
  • I have a new hobby - making jewelry (just basic stuff so far)
  • We are heading to visit youngest son tomorrow
Not much, but that is life. 

No comments: