Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Love my Life

As I sit at this computer, there is an unusual chorus resounding in my house. I would not quite call it 3 part harmony, but husband and both grown sons are snoring away. I don't mind so much. This is the first time in over 3 months that both boys have been home at the same time and it feels good. Youngest had a birthday this week and we had planned on going to see him for the evening last night. Plans changed suddenly (practically as we were walking out the door) and now both boys are home. We put together a dinner of steaks on the grill, and I put together a pumpkin pie while they were on their way. These moments do not occur very often.

.

1 comment:

Penny said...

enjoy! they will happen less and less...i love it when I get to see my boys together, but it doesn't happen that much now that Jim is in Bloomington, Illinois...