Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We needed toilet paper...


For over two years we have never run out of toilet paper, nor have I paid full price. Today I opened the last package. To my delight (delight over toilet paper--I need to get a life) I was able to get all of this TP plus everything else for a total of $35.18. There are some picey items in this picture. Before sales and coupons and store perks it would have been $267.24, and at least $124.00 after the store sales. We are set for cold medicine, TP, and Chex Mix, plus I have six new make up items and three new perfume sets to keep me beautiful and sweet smelling! I could have paid $20.00 for the TP alone, but it was well worth it to only spend $15.00 more on all the rest. Buying the cold medicine helped me make money and turn around and buy the TP for free. Free is good.

No comments: