Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Remember me?

I have been suffering from writer's block for a very long time. I have actually written two posts that have not made it to my blog for various reasons. I am hoping to start soon on a new path, so keep checking on me.

Things have been very busy around here with family issues, and needs. Youngest has just graduated college and that was exciting for us. he is a gifted artist and will surely make his mark in the world.

My coupon classes are picking up, I have 2 booked in June and am very excited about that. I love sharing this ability.

I promise there is more to come, so stay tuned...

No comments: