Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frugal Update

In case you are missing my "frugal -look what I bought for pennies- posts", I have pretty much taken a break from shopping.  We just do not need much at all.  The stockpile is huge and we are living out of that  and the  freezer and pantry.  I did go to the grocery after we got back from our trip to replenish a few things, but mostly I am using up what we have.  I am saving money and adding a bit back into savings after vacation spending.  
I am still buying my Sunday papers, because a great coupon is always good to have.  When the next Kmart doubles rolls around, I am sure I will be there.  I just am not chasing every deal right now, because my past deals are serving me well.  
I think they only thing I really need right now are potatoes.  That and milk.  We ALWAYS need milk. 

No comments: