Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...


Gee, it is hard to un-vacation.  (made up word , I know)

I do have the suitcases empty, all nestled together and placed in the closet.  I bought new suitcases for this trip because all we had were a collection of old, somewhat broken down , suitcases that were currently housing my winter wardrobe.  I decided that a nice set of designated "trip only" suitcases were in order.  We have another trip coming up and it is about time we had a decent set of luggage.  These were on sale and an extra 30% off so the time was right.   They served us well on this trip.  

I do still have odds and ends all over the place  from vacation yet to deal with.  I did put a dent in that today, but there is still more later to finally put away.  

Like I said yesterday, it is HOT here.  What a shock to the system to go from fall temps to blazing hot summer overnight!  Thank you God for our air conditioner.  

I am missing my bargains and deals, and I am sure that before the week is out I will have to make a few trips to satisfy my urges.  Any amazing deals out there? 

While I am working through the house, I am also playing a lot on the computer (10 days without was causing withdrawal symptoms).  

Look at what I did at a neat site,   dumper.net


That is our cat, Abby and I just put her in a museum!   I played around yesterday with some baby pictures and they were adorable!

No comments: