Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, August 16, 2009

KMart Double Coupon Deals

This is why I save those coupons!  


First of all, I will say that my Kmart does not mind multiple transactions.  There is a 10 coupon limit, and my Kmart allows 10 coupons per transaction.  We did several. 
 
Total if no coupons were used:  $304.96

Total after coupons :                           $81.39 
-minus a $10.00 Kmart card $71.39


-minus a $5.00 rebate I will get for the cereal,  so our total was really, $66.39   

Not bad when you look at all I bought.   It is hard to make everything out, but there are Christmas presents there, cat food, cereal, cleaning supplies, some food items, health and beauty, and on and on! 

Tomorrow I am going to sister's town and going again, but this time I will focus on food only.  She has a super Kmart and I can get some great deals on frozen foods and meat products there.    

4 comments:

Penny said...

I have got to find a Kmart that is close to our house!!! Those are amazing deals...good for you!!!

Inkling said...

Impressive. Of course, you are totally welcome to make me rice krispie treats and mail them for Christmas. ;) It looks like Katie's stocking it going to be full.

Unknown said...

That is sooo great, Anita !!! You have it down to a science... :)

Anonymous said...

Anita, I knew you were on a serious mission when I saw you at KMart on Sunday! I've made a few trips myself, living just a couple blocks from KMart. Remember, you are my inspiration!
Cindy