Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Walgreen's Paid ME !



Once in a while I actually get paid to buy things.   Today I went to Walgreens with a stash of coupons and a $3.00 Register Reward.  When all was said and done, I earned a $4.00 Register Reward and they had to give me a  37 cent credit on a "W" card.  Click on the picture to read the receipt, it is pretty sweet.  In reality, I earned $1.37 total to buy this stuff.  One dollar was the extra in the Register Reward and the 37 cents they put on the card.   See why I like to use coupons!      

No comments: