Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you have to get out, you might as well shop!

Well, since they made me go to school today, I guess it wasn't that hard to get out to Walgreens. 
Plus, Walgreens has had a bunch of deals this week.  

I did not take a picture of it, but last night I purchased 4  -24 packs of Aquafina Water.  I spent just under $16.00, but got back $10.00 in Register Rewards.  Today, I took that RR, and some sweet coupons and took out my stress over not having a snow day, and went shopping.   I purchased all of this loot for $3.42 out of pocket.  I then earned back another $10.00 in Register Rewards for later.  

The Ester C was BOGO this week, plus I had 2 $5.00 coupons.  Husband uses this EVERY day.   The beef broth was clearanced to .34 cents a can, and I use a lot of this in the winter.  I was out, so I was glad to see it!  It expires in 2012.  The cookies and crackers were all free after coupons and RRs.  I made money on the Neosporin Lip products, and the Jergen's Lotion ended up being .29 cents after coupons and RRs.  

I used about $24.00 in coupons plus the Register Reward. 

No comments: