Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Friday, January 15, 2010

Swag Bucks

Okay, 

I have not really gone "commercial" on this blog, but I just want to share something I recently discovered.  Swag Bucks.  They are "digital" dollars that you earn from doing nothing more than normal, everyday, on-line searches.  Like going to Google and searching for whatever.  Only now, I go through Swag Bucks and earn while I search.  I just joined last weekend and am already up to 24 bucks.  I will trade these in for a $5.00 Amazon gift card when I hit 45 , all without spending a penny! 

If you refer people then you earn even faster, because you earn when they earn!  So, this is my shameless plug.  Click on the banner on the side of my blog and check it out.  If you are going to search, you might as well earn something! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love swagbucks! Right now you can donate swagbucks for Haiti Relief

Anonymous said...

Anita...let me know how I can sign up for Swag Bucks and earn you points for referring me :)

thanks,
Kara

Unknown said...

Like Kara, I also want to know how to sign up and you can get the points!!! :)

kristi