Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CVS -ing


I have not done much shopping at CVS for a very long time.  The deals just have not been nearly as nice as at Walgreens.  Today, I did alright.  I had a $4.00 ECB that would expire in 4 days, so I was glad to find a deal for it.  Counting that ECB, some nice manufacturer coupons, and a $4.00 off of $20.00 CVS coupon, I spent a total of $6.04 for everything in the picture and left the store with another $5.49 in Extra Care Bucks!   I was especially happy to get the deal on the fish oil, because I use it every day.  That was my first transaction , and thanks to coupons and a B1G1 sale,  my total came to a minus .96!   I bought the travel kit (clearance item) to bring it back up! 

My stockpile is so full right now, and I am really cherry picking my deals.  I am mostly concentrating on what we need, but will stock up on what we like at great prices. 

No comments: