Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Walgreens' Bargains


Without coupons this would have cost $79.50 , with coupons it cost just $19.97 plus I left with a $5.00 RR for my next trip.  Bottom line spending :  $14.97.  

I did not start out with any Register Rewards, but I did have some sweet coupons.  I did do 6 transactions to make everything work to my advantage.  No one was in line, and the clerk is super nice to me.  I go in there often, and I use a ton of coupons.  This store realizes how much income my coupons generate for them.   

I just mentioned to someone about 2 weeks ago that I was out of men's body wash.  Since last Sunday I have added 5 to the stockpile, and have made money on all of them! 

No comments: