Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life as of Late

I have not done much personal posting lately.  I guess that comes in seasons for me.  Sometimes I feel deeply about something and have to get it out, sometimes I keep stuff in.   Lately, I have held a lot in.  I have had many things I have turned over in my head, but not willing to put them out there, publicly, on a blog. 

As far as our family goes, the 4 of us are okay.  Oldest is seeking a better job, (and if anyone knows of something, please please let us know.)  Youngest is busy with school and is perfecting his artistic talents.  My boys are really quite creative.   I feel so blessed to have grown sons that love God, love us, and consider each other to be their best friend. 

My health is fine and sometimes I forget about my previous health concerns.  Odd that I would "forget", but sometimes I really do.  Cancer seems so far away and long ago.  I am so fortunate compared to others.

Life around us has changed, and we are trying to adjust.  Parents age,  family members face serious health issues,  friends disappoint,  finances fluctuate, and life goes on.  I am so thankful that we are Christians and can lean on and rely on God to get us through life's trials.  

At some point I may go deeper into all of the above, but for now I choose not to. 
I just wanted you to all know that I am still around.

No comments: