Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Shopping / New Store

CVS purchases on left, Walgreens' purchases on right.  I felt it best to put a bit of space between the two.   I don't think the stores are too happy about being right across the street from one another, and I do not want to anger them.


The local CVS decided I was their best customer, so they built a brand-spankin' new store, just for me!    It is beautiful, and I am thrilled about it.  Okay, so maybe it is not just for me, but it should be, right?  Anyway, I am hoping they will be well stocked for all of my bargain hunting.  

I did alright in my quick Sunday shopping trip.   My total for both stores due to some great coupons is $ 7.23.   Not bad for 10 cans of tuna ( and I don't even like tuna, but the boys do), 4 Honey Nut Cherrios' cups, 1 Softsoap,  1 Air Wick freshener,  2 boxes of cereal, and 2 cans of tomato sauce. 

No comments: