Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bible Reading Update

Thank you Queen Mother for asking, you are the only one who has. I have suffered a bit with the Israelites. I guess I am still wandering in the desert of Exodus. Actually in late January I began Exodus, but for some reason, I stopped after the 4th chapter. I am however still reading. I have continued in the Gospels, and have since late January also finished Mark and Luke, I am now in John. I plan on returning to the desert and with the Israelites soon though. I have skipped some days, which I regret. I still desire to get to the point where reading my Bible comes as natural as breathing. I am going to continue to pick it up though, even if I miss a few here and there. The more I pick it back up, the more natural it will become.

Please continue to keep me on track.

No comments: