Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Wally's Big Adventure


Note to my regular readers.
Tonight’s post is different than most. The class penguin is spending the weekend with me and he has a lot to talk about…


First I want to thank whoever is in charge for the great weather here. I am feeling right at home and I love the wonderful temperatures. It is still a bit warm for me, but I am doing all right.

I am having a great weekend with Mrs. W.
On Friday night, she and Mr. W. took me out to eat along with some of their friends to The Outback Restaurant . It was a lot of fun, but it was hard to decide what to order. I shared a steak with Mrs. W. and it was quite tasty. Their friends had shrimp but didn’t even offer me any. I found that a bit rude, but I will get over it.

Today I stayed at Mrs. Walter’s house while she and her big boys went shopping all day. I thought one trip to the big city was enough, plus, I really wanted to sleep in.

I can't wait to see what else we do!

No comments: