Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW DAY !!

I know that God is able to do exceedingly more than we ask or imagine (Eph. 3:20) but let me make something clear. When I requested a snow day, I really did not ask for a BLIZZARD. Looks like it is here though in full force. I will use this day wisely as I am snuggled in my house, but I pray for those who must get out in this mess. Blizzards do not come often in my neck of the woods. I remember one way back when husband and I were dating, and miles apart. I do not think my boys have truly experienced this extreme weather.

I plan to post later today, another request for Farm Wife, but for now that is all. Keep warm, and safe.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ah, one of the hidden blessings of being a teacher!

Of course, re-focusing upon return from the snow day is another story.

Hope you curl up with some hot chocolate and a good book!

Queen Mother said...

pictures I want to see the snow.

FarmWife said...

Funny, just a few hours south and we are just now (4:15 pm) getting flurries. Go figure!

BTW, can't wait for the next post!!

Grace said...

I can't believe my very first winter back up here we get one of the biggest blizzards the midwest has seen for a long time. Fun!!