Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Medical Issue

Father in Law is in the hospital. Last night he went from fine to very sick in no time. Husband went there and the decision was made to take him to the hospital, only he was too weak to walk across the room so an ambulance was called. He seems to be doing better, but he has an infection of some sort which they still need to identify. I spent half the day with Mother in Law at the hospital. I am so thankful for sick days that allow me to do that. Thankfully I have some left after all the ones I have taken this year.

2 comments:

Inkling said...

I'm glad you guys are close enough to be there for them. Right now I gotta say that this situation sucks on so many levels. I'm a bit of a basket case tonight for a whole ton of reasons, not the least of which is simply being sleep deprived and near the end of the longest third trimester in the world. So I imagine that's why this seems so overwhelming and why I'm worried more than I should be about how this is going to impact life as I hoped it would look like in the coming weeks. But still, it would be really nice to catch a break.

Penny said...

I hope he is better soon. take care and keep us posted.