Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Can you hear my hubby snoring in the living room?  I am surprised if you can't.  He does that very well.  

Not much new around here.  I just returned from my trips to Walgreens and CVS, nothing stellar to report.  We needed paper towels so I blew through some ECBs to stock up on those.  I did just a few deals at Walgreens, and I hit Family Dollar for a deal on Dawn.  I ended up purchasing 2 huge packages of paper towels(6 double rolls each pkg) , one package of napkins, 1 Fusion razor, one gallon of milk, one package of Halls, 2 bottles of Softsoap hand soap, and 3 bottles of Dawn.  My total out of pocket was just $6.09 plus I earned $2.00 back at CVS and $7.00 back at Walgreens.  Not bad. 

We are so stocked up right now, that the only other spending I will do this week is at the local grocery to buy some frozen pizzas I have been waiting to go on sale, to use my coupons, and a few more of their coupon specials.  I should get out under $20.00.  

I am thinking I need to bake something late this afternoon.  It is so cool and crisp out that it is just crying out to have me make something.  
All in all that is about it for today.  I think I will be a bit lazy. 


No comments: