Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Shopping Spree


Today was equally as exciting.  I pretty much copied most of the deals from here and here to maximize my coupon usage at Walgreens.  I got everything in the first picture (value of $104.57) for $13.47.   I was happy to get some things that we always need, such as trash bags, paper towels and toilet paper.  I added another box of trash bags to one of those deals because the scenario was listed for buying 5 cans of tuna as part of the deal.  I did not need or want tuna. 
Then I hit Family Dollar with my Snuggle coupons and got everything in that picture for $3.35. 

I came in under $20.00 for everything in both pictures. 


No comments: