Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am Spoiled Rotten!

I could get used to getting spoiled like this. We are being shown so much love again. I feel I barely finished being spoiled from the heart attack and now we are spoiled all over again. Food, cards, flowers, calls, prayers, yard-work, cleaning, monetary gifts, errands, the list goes on and on and on. Our mail carrier must wonder what is up. The US Postal Service has probably delivered enough mail to me alone, in the form of cards this summer, to hold off the need for a postal rate increase for about 10 years! I cannot wait until I am able to return the favors. I need to bounce back quickly so that I can feel I am providing even just a bit of the assistance that has been shown to us.

I am truly overwhelmed. I don't even think that the word "overwhelmed" describes this feeling. I thank you all so very very much for the love you are showing my family.

No comments: