Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love my Boys

I had an amazing day yesterday with my boys. Oldest and I left here around 10:30 and got to youngest' apartment in time for a late lunch at a fun, delicious, local restaurant. We then went shopping ( I know, they are boys and shopping is not usually what guys want to do, but this was for them) and we had a great time. I just enjoyed them so much yesterday. We got home around 9:00 last night.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Anita:
I know what a day with your boys can do for you! I love spending time with mine, even now that they are 28 and 25!!! God has a special way of letting the sons of ours reach out to us, just when we need them most and the cool thing is, they dont even know they are doing it!!!
We are all praying for you here in Indy. You are on the prayer list at HDCC and on our network site. I pray for peace for you on Wed. and about that scar thing, Duane's sister had this surgery too and you cannot even see any hint of a scar!!!
Love you...Penny