Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

$7.83 to go...

Not sure I can do it. I know, it was a lofty goal anyway.

After church tonight, husband and I went to the grocery. Armed in coupons, although not many, I purchased the following:

10 bottles of Powerade,
24 pack of Dasani water
3 cans of Bush's Grillin' Beans
18 eggs
8 pack of Scott towels
4 pound bag of oranges

A coupon gave us the water for free after the purchase of the 10 Powerade bottles. (these were on sale .99 for the 32 ounce)

I had $1 coupons for each of the cans of beans, and a $1 coupon for the paper towels.

I still spent $19.94

I might not make it...I have one more store to hit tomorrow and hoped to purchase some meat and bagged salad on sale there. I might up my budget by $5.00 to take advantage of a $3.00 off of $15.00 coupon. I will let you know...

No comments: