Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dining Room Progress






This area was water damaged by a leaking window air conditioner. We thought that the A/C was dripping outside as it should because we could see a drip. We did not know that the bulk of the moisture was actually dripping into our window sill. Thus, much damage to our sill and surrounding area. This job is completely finished. My brother had to do some major rebuilding of the window sill. It required painting the entire room, which was fine. I am still deciding on the paint color. I think I want it a bit darker. That will have to wait a few weeks though.

No comments: