Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, April 7, 2008

Bathroom Progress....





This is still a work in progress. Much has been done, much yet to do. The first picture shows our old bathroom decor, notice NO SHOWER ! Just a tub with a hand held shower spray. The sponge painting was done about 9 years ago, so it is time for a change. Ya think?

The new floor is a high quality linoleum that my brother GAVE me. It is perfect for our small bathroom.

The remaining "after" pictures will have to wait. We do have a tub in now, but the plumbing is not completed to the shower, the sink and stool are both in as well. Once the shower surround is in, we can trim the bathroom out and paint. I have my wallpaper border, but I am waiting on the shower curtain I ordered before I buy paint. We are at a standstill for a while though because my brother has gone home (-bummer, it is pretty nice having a live-in carpenter) and our other helper is not available just yet. Anyone out there just love remodeling?

No comments: