Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Growing Weeds

Lately with my heart ailments it seems all I have been growing around here is weeds. My flower beds were overgrown, my garden practically needed mowed, and my bushes were hitting you in the face when you walked by. Today changed all of that. Two angels, (one is actually named Angel) showed up at my house and spent two hours, trimming, weeding, sprucing up , and returning my yard to a much better state. What a huge blessing. I am the one that usually does the yard work other than mowing and for right now I am prohibited. It was getting to me though. I did not plant flowers this year to save some money, so there were no flowers to tend to, but everything else is 100 times better. I have said it before, I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have so many close to you to watch over and be with you..Much love, thoughts and prayers