Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

$10.00 left

I over spent on cereal. I bought 6 boxes, but spent $13.04. That is pretty pricey for my standards, although $2.17 per box is not horrible. I bought 2 gallons of milk on Monday and I know I will need more milk. At least 2 more gallons. I have spent exactly $20.00 and will only spend $10.00 more the rest of the week. Doesn't look like I can get much fruit. I will have to see what I can do. I am committed to only spending $10.00 more so I will make it work. That means no more trips to CVS and none to Walgreens this week. I have enough on hand that I need to stick to this $30.00 a week for awhile. Wonder if I can? I will get through this week before I decide.

No comments: