Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, July 12, 2008

We are leaving

I won't be around here for a bit, we are leaving tomorrow night for a trip to Tennessee. I might have time tomorrow afternoon to hit CVS and Walgreens one time, but that will be the extent of my shopping for the week. I better plan carefully.

Husband and I are going as youth sponsors with our church to a week long high school youth conference. We are taking about 80 youth and there are about 13 sponsors, including our youth minister and his wife. We have done this several times and we love it! I feared after the heart attack that I would not be able to do this, but the doctor has given me the clear. He said I could climb a mountain if I want to !

Today, however is packed with things to do. I have not started packing, (need to iron first) I have a baby shower to attend, and I am taking supper to husband's folks tonight so we can eat with them and visit before we go. They are leaving as well, and going on an Alaskan cruise!

After I return from this trip I hope to get some organizing done before school starts and then I plan to post pictures of my stockpiles. They have served me well, just need organized. It is so fun to go to our "store" here in the house when I need something and realize that my items were nearly free, rather than make a run to the real store and pay full price. I just cannot imagine paying $3.00 ever again for a toothbrush!

So, everyone have a good week. Pray for God to move in a mighty way next week with our youth!

No comments: