Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy

Youngest son is preparing to go back to college, and that always means a few extra shopping trips for things to get him ready. Tonight we went to about 4 places picking up some things he needs personally and for the apartment. I think he is basically set. He will do most of his final packing tomorrow and when I get home from school we will run through the checklist to see if he is done. We are taking him back on Saturday. Although this is a lot to take care of right now, it is a good distraction. I like sending my boys off with a little TLC. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow evening to bake him a fresh batch of cookies to take to his apartment. He would love that. I would love doing it.

No comments: