Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Friday, August 22, 2008

Cause for Praise

I do not have breast cancer. I do not have breast cancer. I had to say that twice. However, there are some cells there that are not really what you want to develop so I have to have a further surgery. Not extensive, but nonetheless another surgery. I will meet with a surgeon to discuss this on the day before I have my thyroid out. I have no idea when all of this will take place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Lord for no breast cancer for you..I will continue to say prayers for your upcoming surgeries and recoveries.