Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Friday, August 8, 2008

Yummy

I might have a new addiction...



My family has been wanting me to kick the habit (Diet Pepsi that is) but I have always been very fond of my DP. Today might have changed that. Taking advantage of the Kraft coupon from All You Magazine, I bought a container of this Crystal Light in the Tangerine-strawberry flavor. It is delicious! I have 2 more of those coupons and I will definitely buy this same flavor!

I may need to go buy some more magazines.

In case you are wondering why, in the midst of all that is happening would I care to post about a drink mix? It is because I am trying to live my normal life and still get excited about bargains, and new things. I will not let this diagnosis change everything about me.

1 comment:

Inkling said...

You, give up Diet Pepsi? Wow. That's hard to imagine. But if that's what you want, then I'll cheer you on. Still, it's hard to imagine.

My new addiction is this lime sparkling water from Trader Joe's. I plan on using it to get in my required bizzillion ounces of fluid for the big ultrasound in a couple of weeks. That, some regular water, and a little bit of something with sugar so Grasshopper dances will be on the menu. Of course, I'll probably need a pair of depends to go with that, since they want your bladder full an hour ahead of time, and then the scan part where they need the whole bladder thing lasts at least 30 minutes. Considering I can't handle that for more than five minutes, this will be interesting. The good news is that they let you empty some of it after the major part of the scan, and then come back for the part that my hubby gets to see too.