Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Running Away from Home

It is not Tahiti, but we are leaving.

On Thursday afternoon we are heading to St. Louis for 2 nights. We are cashing in our 2 night stay certificate at the hotel we stayed at for our anniversary. No doctors, no medical tests, no results. Just an escape.

Today the doctor has called me twice with thoughts on different surgeons and testing. I do appreciate that, but I am looking forward to two days of nothing.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Enjoy your trip. I pray it's a time of refreshment for you & Uncle GT. I love you.