Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Gift

Today is my birthday...I MADE IT !

Here is what I want.

I want you !

It is time to de-lurk, that means it is time for you to tell me who you are and just who reads my blog. You do not have to send flowers or gifts (unless you want to), but please just tell me who you are!

Thanks

4 comments:

Penny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANITA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday Anita.
I'm so grateful you are here to share it with us.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anita! My name is Sue & I'm a friend of Twyla's. I have prayed for you since the heart attack. I started reading your blog to keep updated on you and found reading about your struggles and victories is a great faith builder for me!
Blessings on your special day!

Falling for Ty and Zach said...

WOW - I MEANT to wish you a Happy Birthday ON your birthday just like YOU did on mine! But...I didn't even get to SEE you on Wednesday. I have been working at home most of this week so I can get the booklet done for Celebrate America. It's like Easter on steroids. Hope you are doing well and had a wonderful birthday. Mine? It seems as though at 45, you are a mom and a wife...not so much a birthday girl! We did nothing. I worked till 7. So...I guess I can have a PITY party instead of a birthday party! JK - it was fine...but uneventful!