Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interesting...

Today I got a phone call from the director of radiology of the center where they did the wire placement without numbing medicine. The doctor I saw yesterday did as he said he would and passed my letter along to those who need to read it. I was very pleased that my doctor did that, and pleased that this director took it seriously.

Tonight I am going to bed very early, it is just after 8:00 and I am ready. Tomorrow we have parent-teacher conferences in the evening and that will make for a 12 hour day. I am tired just thinking about it. Good news is that we get off early on Friday.


Today I had multiple pain issues with my shoulders, and my neck, and foot, so I am ready for bed. Silly me, I still cannot believe that I did that to my foot. It is just going to take some time and I am becoming an impatient person.

No comments: